Thursday, October 6, 2016

Second Opinion

When I am in my saner moments I tend to get second opinions when I am trying to decide something.  I try to live in the moment, but then I have to decide what is the right thing to do with the moment that follows.  If I have been getting second opinions, that is, I am not traveling the spiritual road alone, I tend to make sane choices.  When I try to live life in isolation, making decisions about what is the right thing to do, I tend to mess up.  This is what I call insanity, continuing to make wrong decisions, alone.  We all know what ordinary maintenance of self and surroundings entail, from past training and experience.  Then why do so many of us ignore good maintenance.  We eat wrong, live in mess, don't get sufficient quality sleep, and avoid healthy solutions?  At least I know I can be insane.  This is the first step to a better way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment