Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Eve Revisited

I am reminded that it took the devil, the master of deception and cunning to fool Eve.  It took only a human to tempt Adam.  Plus, Eve was curious.  She wanted to learn more, to know more.  Is this not what open-minded people do?  Look at the scientists and engineers and even people who are at the forefront of religious learning.  They probe.  They progress.  They are open.  So ladies, when guys try to put you down remember Eve.  I wonder where my church would be with ordained women?  A recent pope said, no discussion.  I am not discussing, just wondering.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Father! You just gave a full example evidence of a close-(minded) system of thinking (by men! as though endowed with full power of authority to pontificate 'truth' I sense men-imposed mores in a culture are reflective of their gender bias!

    ReplyDelete